Tucson Together Shirt
The funds raised from this shirt help small businesses in Tucson that we love and want to support during this crisis!
- Unisex sizing (scroll down for details)
- Available in Black & Indigo
- Soft, triblend (50% polyester, 25% cotton, 25% rayon)
- Designed and printed in Tucson, AZ
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- All proceeds go to the Tucson Helping Tucson / Community Investment Corporation fund for small businesses! Why I Love Where I Live will not be making any money on these shirts. In particular, the funds from this shirt will go to grants for small businesses in our community and Tucson Helping Tucson programming to support local creatives, artists, & musicians.
Graphic by Ryan Trayte, Saywells Design.
More about Tucson Helping Tucson:
Tucson Helping Tucson is leading a movement to foster virtual community connections while raising money for a small business emergency relief program, administered by the Community Investment Corporation.
They are paying local creatives to produce virtual performances to spread positivity and togetherness as we all avoid spreading COVID-19 by sheltering in place.
With money raised they will provide grants and create a no-interest revolving loan fund to help keep the local treasures that make up our small business community afloat.
#TucsonTogether is a city-wide movement to unify support for local businesses and organizations that reflects the strength, resilience, and beauty found in the Tucson community and defines us in moments of hardship.